1. Home
  2.  » 
  3. Family Law
  4.  » 
  5. Post-Decree Modifications
  6.  » Visitation Modifications

Get Legal Advice About Visitation Modifications

If a change in parenting time is in your child’s best interest, you may seek modification from the court that issued the previous order. Many circumstances can complicate modification of parenting time. Our experienced attorneys can help evaluate your case and advise you on how to move forward with modification of visitation.

For answers to your visitation modification questions, contact us today.

Helping You Obtain The Modifications You Need For Quality Visitation Time

The court will restrict the other person’s parenting time if there is proof of endangerment. A hearing must be held within seven days.

There are also several situations that may lead to a modification in parenting time that changes who the child lives with most of the time. If changed circumstances make modification in a child’s best interest, and the child is integrated into the family of the nonmajority time parent with the consent of the other parent, the majority time parent plans to relocate or the child is endangered, the court may change the majority time parent. Also, if the other parent has been convicted of certain types of crimes, the court may change parenting time. We will apply over 50 years of combined legal experience to help you whether you seek modification or are defending against it.

Contact A Skilled Visitation Modification Lawyer

Call us today for an initial consultation at reduced Rates.