Protecting Your Assets And Interests In Civil Litigation
For comprehensive legal representation dedicated to protecting your personal and professional assets and interests, turn to experienced civil litigators Pearson & Paris, P.C., serving the Denver metropolitan area and all of Colorado. Our firm is focused on understanding the details of our clients’ cases, so that we can help you make informed decisions on how best to proceed in pursuit of your goals.
Our firm has substantial experience in a wide range of types of litigation, including insurance defense, commercial litigation, collections litigation, probate litigation and other forms of civil litigation. Our experienced attorneys are skilled negotiators who seek cost-efficient, beneficial resolutions to conflicts. When circumstances warrant it, our experienced trial lawyers will go to court to achieve the best results for our clients.
If you’ve got an insurance defense matter or other litigation concern, call 303-872-4719 in the Denver metropolitan area or toll free at 888-725-2609 across Colorado for an initial consultation at reduced Rates.
Pearson & Paris, P.C., represents clients in the following areas of civil litigation:
- Insurance defense: We have extensive experience in defending against liability claims involving insurance. This includes travel and recreation law insurance defense, construction litigation, auto accident defense and personal injury defense.
- Commercial litigation: We have a proven record of results in resolving business disputes of all types. This includes matters involving contracts, intellectual property and cases involving complex dissolution of businesses and distribution of assets.
We also handle a full range of other types of litigation, including
- Probate litigation: We guide clients through the intersection of law and emotions involved in probate litigation.
- Administrative proceedings: We help clients navigate administrative and court hearings on driver’s license revocation (often related to DUI and criminal defense matters) and professional license revocation and state personnel board hearings for classified workers who’ve been terminated or subjected to disciplinary action.
- Collections litigation: We handle simple collections matters, as well as complex cases involving substantial debts. We’re also experienced in cases involving fraudulent conveyance of assets. In addition, we help clients restructure mortgages, as well as assist clients with loans in default and credit card debt.
- Divorce: We handle post-divorce decree matters, such as child support and child custody modifications, as well as civil protection orders.
What Is The Key To Effective Dispute Resolution?
Effective dispute resolution starts with the ability to assert your position strongly and confidently. In our insurance defense work, we have obtained many dismissals by insisting on summary judgment or dismissal of claims wherever possible.
That is why we aggressively go after the evidence needed to support our clients’ positions. We also have the subtlety and skill to be flexible, however, when a negotiated solution is in our client’s best interest in a particular case.
We invite you to review our list of ttestimonials from satisfied clients for examples of our track record.
Get The Help You Need
Call our office for an initial consultation at reduced Rates, or reach out online through the easy contact form.