An Intelligent, Strategic Approach To Criminal Defense
At Pearson & Paris, P.C., we are not reluctant to take on difficult cases. We have the experience, resources and advocacy skills to handle the most complex cases, as well as those involving lesser offenses and misdemeanors.
We examine every detail and nuance in a case, carefully evaluating every factual and legal issue. This intelligent approach can level the playing field when you are facing a well-prepared prosecutor.
What Type Of Charges Are You Facing?
Our firm defends people facing all types of felony and misdemeanor charges, including:
- Violent crimes — Being accused of crimes such as assault or homicide puts your freedom and your future at great risk. Our attorneys will help you make a strong defense to violent crime charges.
- Crimes against property — Burglary, robbery, criminal mischief and trespass.
- Drug offenses — Even with the legalization of recreational cannabis, drugs remain a focus of many prosecutors. We can push back aggressively against drug charges.
DUI and vehicular crimes — Misdemeanor and felony DUI, vehicular assault and homicide, DUID and underage DUI.
- Fraud, theft and white collar crimes — Check fraud, credit card fraud, forgery, theft and shoplifting.
- Sex offenses — Allegations of sex offenses can carry a stigma and result in serious consequences. No matter what you are facing, we will take action to defend you effectively against sex crime charges.
- Weapons offenses — These offenses can include carrying a concealed weapon, possession of a weapon as a previous offender and prohibited use of a weapon. Our attorneys can help you resolve weapon charges of all types.
- Post-conviction matters — Probation violations, appeals and expungements
Our attorneys have more than 50 years of combined experience in criminal law. They are skilled advocates who have represented clients in hundreds of jury and bench trials and countless other hearings. No matter what type of charges you face, we will fight for your rights and freedom every step of the way.
Contact Us For Strong Advocacy
Call our office for an initial consultation at reduced Rates with an experienced criminal defense lawyer, or reach out to us through the brief online form.