Skilled Counsel For Estate Matters
Has a family member recently passed away? Are you concerned about an elderly parent or disabled family member? You need an experienced attorney to help you navigate the probate court. At Pearson & Paris, P.C., we have more than 50 years’ combined legal experience.
The death or incapacity of a family member is an emotional time. Often, these situations cause conflicts within a family. We take a personalized approach to every case we handle. We will craft a strategy that meets your personal needs and all of the legal requirements.
Whether you need assistance with the estate of a recently deceased family member or a loved one can no longer make decisions or manage money, our experienced team can help. Call us at 303-872-4719 in the greater Denver area or toll free at 888-725-2609 across Colorado for an initial consultation at reduced Rates.
What Do You Need To Protect Or Pass On An Inheritance?
Our lawyers handle all types of trust, estate and probate matters. Among the common issues that come up in these cases are:
- Estate planning: Creating a will or setting up a trust assures that the assets in your estate are distributed according to your wishes. Our lawyers can help you craft a customized estate plan.
- Trust or estate administration: Determining the appropriate distribution of an estate or trust involves many different considerations, starting with whether there was a valid will.
- Estate litigation: We handle disputed estate matters of all types, from opening a probate estate to will contests to making sure that the personal representative is properly handling the estate.
- Guardianship: When an elderly or disabled family member can no longer make his or her own decisions, it may be necessary to ask the court to appoint a guardian to assist that family member.
- Conservatorship: When an elderly or disabled family member needs help managing money, the court may appoint a conservator to manage those affairs.
Get Trusted Guidance From A Proven Law Firm
During this difficult time, you want an attorney who is attentive to you and your family’s needs. We will respond to your calls and emails. We will answer your questions and address your concerns as the probate case is resolved.
Call our Denver-area office for an initial consultation at reduced Rates. You can also contact us online.