Skilled Insurance Defense Lawyers
Whether faced with claims as a result of motor vehicle accidents, construction defects, recreational incidents or something else, we have the experience to handle your case and protect the interests of your insureds.
At Pearson & Paris, P.C., we have more than 50 years of combined legal experience. Our litigation team is experienced in zealously representing the interests of your insured while maintaining the most efficient approach to resolving claims satisfactorily and expeditiously. We offer competitive Rates for insurance defense and will provide references upon request.
Call us at 303-872-4719 in the greater Denver area or toll free at 888-725-2609 across Colorado for an initial consultation at reduced Rates.
What Type Of Claim Or Litigation Do You Need To Resolve?
Our experience in insurance defense matters is extensive and plays to our firm’s strengths in litigation and effective dispute resolution.
We can protect your interests and your bottom line in a broad range of areas, including:
- Outdoor and recreational claims — Injury claims often arise out of travel, tourism, and outdoor and recreational activities are common. This includes mountain climbing and guiding accidents, whitewater rafting incidents and other outdoor adventures. Our attorneys can help you resolve outdoor claims of all types.
- International insurance defense — Our firm is very experienced with international matters and has extensive connections abroad. We can help you deal effectively with claims arising outside of the U.S.
Our experience also extends to liability insurance claims involving:
- Construction defects
- Directors and officers insurance defense
- Drug and alcohol liability
- Employment-related claims
- Errors and omissions defense
- General liability claims
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Sexual harassment
Our Aggressive Approach Gets Results
Our firm has a team of attorneys that loves doing defense work and takes an aggressive stance to fighting and shutting down claims. We have a proven record of resolving cases in ways that get the best results possible for both the business that is our client and the insurance provider.
Call our office today about your specific situation, or reach out through our brief online form.