When it comes to family law matters, some fathers are concerned that they will be treated unfairly by the judges who decide on their cases. They believe they will be discriminated against simply because they are male.
From parenting time (commonly referred to as visitation) to child custody, child support and paternity matters, it is important for both fathers and mothers to be treated according to the law. Our firm excels at providing advocacy to fathers who want their voices to be heard.
Making Sure You’re Treated Equally By The Court
At Pearson & Paris, P.C., our family law attorneys help parents in the Denver area navigate the challenges of a family law case. We can help you make sure that your legal rights are protected and that you are treated equally by the court. We can answer questions like:
- What do I need to do to obtain joint custody of my child or children?
- Will I be treated differently if my child’s mother and I were never married?
- Will my visitation rights be different if my child is younger?
- Are parenting time and visitation the same thing?
- Are “decision-making” and custody the same thing?
- What do I have to do to establish paternity?
- What do I do if I think I’m paying too much child support?
- How can I modify a court order if my situation has changed?
- How can I spend more time with my child?
- How do I handle a conflict that has resulted in a protective order?
- What rights do I have if I am deployed or otherwise fulfilling my military duties?
- Will I need to go to court?
Every situation is different. Get the advice you need about your situation.
Contact Us | Get Your Questions Answered
Contact Pearson & Paris, P.C., to talk to a fathers’ rights lawyer in Lakewood, Colorado. We can answer your questions and help you find solutions.