Lakewood Divorce Attorney
Divorce is frequently cited as one of life’s most difficult experiences. If you are going through or considering a divorce, it is important to have the help of an attorney who not only knows the law, but also understands the unique challenges you are facing.
The Lakewood attorneys of Pearson & Paris, P.C., provide strong, supportive legal representation to men and women in a wide variety of life situations. In everything we do, we work for the best interests of our clients and their families. Contact us to learn more.
Colorado Attorneys For Visitation Rights, Child Custody And Child Support
Each divorce situation is different, and each of our clients has his or her own perspective on his or her divorce. Regardless of whether you seek the most amicable divorce possible, or whether you feel the need to fight for what you believe is right, we can help. Our attorneys will analyze your situation carefully, getting to know your specific goals and challenges, and then help you move forward with a strategy that will optimize your chances of a good outcome.
Our experienced family lawyers handle divorce and all matters related to divorce, including issues involving civil unions. Among the common issues that we address are:
- Child custody: Parenting time and the creation of effective parenting plans are the focus of this aspect of the divorce process. We can help you work toward child custody agreements that meet the needs of children.
- Child support: Determining the appropriate amount of child support can be simple in some cases, as dictated by state child support guidelines, and extremely complex in others.
- Spousal support: Also referred to as spousal maintenance or alimony, this form of financial support is based primarily on differences in income between divorcing spouses.
- Valuation and distribution of property: Assets and debts are rarely divided in half. Instead, the goal is to achieve a division of property that is as fair as possible for both sides.
- Post-divorce matters: Child custody, child support, spousal support and other arrangements may need to be changed or enforced after a divorce, when the situation has changed and when child relocation is an issue.
If you choose us to represent you, our attorneys will respond to your calls and emails, answering your questions and addressing your concerns as your divorce moves forward.