Doing What’s Right For You And Your Family
At Pearson & Paris, P.C., we develop creative solutions to challenging family law problems. We protect the rights of parents regarding their children. Our firm helps families care for incapacitated loved ones and facilitates adoptions. In these and other areas of our practice, we are committed to achieving positive results for people in the Denver metro area.
Call 303-872-4719 or 888-725-2609 with any questions you have related to family law matters in Colorado.
What Family Law Issue Do You Need To Address?
At Pearson & Paris, P.C., our attorneys provide compassionate counsel and strong representation in all types of family law matters, including:
- Divorce — If you are facing divorce, the decisions you make now will profoundly affect your future. Our attorneys can provide trusted guidance throughout the divorce process.
- Child custody — Custody arrangements are supposed to be based on the child’s best interests. We can help you resolve custody and parenting time issues effectively.
- Adoptions — Adoptions are a joyous event for a family but must be handled carefully. We can take care of all necessary legal aspects of the adoption.
- Post-decree modifications — Circumstances sometimes result in a need to change the terms of a divorce decree.
We can also provide effective representation for:
- Prenuptial and post-marital agreements — Our attorneys can guide you in protecting assets through the creation of prenup or a post-marital agreement.
- Domestic violence issues — Incidents of family violence are always sensitive. We will make sure your rights and interests are protected.
How We Work On Your Behalf In Divorce Cases
Much of our work involves guiding people through the divorce process and resolving related matters involving children, property, support and maintenance. We develop a customized plan of action for every client. In your case, our attorneys will listen closely as you discuss your goals, your concerns and your hopes for the future. Then we will respond with a strategy and plan designed to help you make a successful transition to life after divorce. You will have confidence, knowing that our experienced law firm is working diligently on your behalf.
Contact Pearson & Paris, P.C., to schedule an initial consultation with our lawyers about your family law matter.