Comprehensive Legal Assistance For Domestic And International Adoptions
Adopting a child can represent the fulfillment of lifelong dreams, but it can also become the stuff of nightmares. Adoption processes can be long and complicated, with seemingly endless hoops to jump through, massive amounts of paperwork and uncertainty about what will happen and when. Since adoption involves sensitive issues for children and families, the emotional toll can be high, and the financial cost can be significant.
If you are considering adoption or you have concerns about an adoption matter, the experienced adoption lawyers of Pearson & Paris, P.C., can help expedite and smooth out the process by guiding you through each step and ensuring that all administrative and legal requirements are met in a timely manner.
Navigating Adoption Matters With Experience
Our Colorado lawyers have detailed knowledge of adoption law, having handled all types of domestic and international adoptions, including those involving stepparents, grandparents and other relatives. We can assist you in the following ways:
- Educating you on all aspects of the adoption process
- Making sure that all background checks have been done properly — this is often a complex process involving the FBI, the state of Colorado and child services agencies
- Making sure a child is available for adoption, communicating with appropriate agencies and authorities
- Handling termination or relinquishing of parental rights in stepparent or kinship adoptions, which can include
- Representing parents who are relinquishing parental rights
Jefferson County Stepparent Adoption Lawyer
The Denver adoption attorneys of Pearson & Paris, P.C., can help you with your adoption matter, regardless of how complicated it might be. Contact us at 303-872-4719 or toll free at 303-872-4719 to schedule an appointment.