All parents want to be treated with fairness and respect when challenging legal issues are being dealt with. Some mothers are afraid that their legal rights will be disregarded in a divorce or family law case, particularly if they have had conflict with their ex-husbands, former partners or fathers of their children. Child support, custody and parenting time are commonly the matters of greatest concern.
If you are worried about your rights as a mother, talk to one of our attorneys. We can explain your rights — and protect your rights.
Knowledgeable Advocacy In Divorce, Custody And Support Matters
At the law firm of Pearson & Paris, P.C., based in Lakewood, we handle a variety of difficult family law matters. We can help you address questions like:
- Will I receive joint custody of my child or children?
- Am I entitled to child support and/or spousal maintenance (alimony)?
- How will child support be calculated?
- What can I do if my child’s father has not been paying child support as ordered?
- I am breast-feeding my child. Will the court take this into consideration when my custody matter is decided?
- What should I know about divorce and custody if I or my spouse is in the military?
- Is child custody the same thing as decision-making?
Every case is different. We have handled countless family law cases in Colorado. We can provide the guidance you need.
Contact Us | We Can Answer Your Legal Questions
Contact Pearson & Paris, P.C., to discuss your case with a Lakewood lawyer for mothers’ rights and family law concerns.