Real Estate Attorneys Focused On Results
Real estate is a broad area that involves significant opportunities and risks. The Colorado laws that govern real estate matters can be complex, and having the assistance of an experienced attorney can help you minimize risks and prevent problems in the future.
The attorneys of Pearson & Paris, P.C., represent businesses, associations and individuals in a variety of residential and commercial real estate matters, helping them protect their interests and maximize the potential of their deals.
From our office in Lakewood, we serve clients in the Denver area and throughout Colorado. Call 303-872-4719 to discuss your specific situation.
What Type Of Real Estate Matter Do You Need Help With?
Our lawyers are accomplished litigators who are skilled at resolving real estate disputes of all types. This includes construction litigation, easements and a full range of other issues.
We also assist clients with:
- Residential purchases and sales, including the review and drafting of purchase agreements and other important contracts
- Commercial real estate purchases and sales involving office spaces, retail shops, restaurants, manufacturing and warehouse spaces, new developments and other properties
- Residential and commercial lease agreements, including the review, drafting and negotiating of leases that meet the needs of our clients
- Litigation involving boundary disputes, adverse possession and many other issues
- Quiet title actions, helping you clear title and resolve title and conveyance disputes
- Foreclosures, representing creditors and defending borrowers in residential and commercial foreclosure actions of all types
Homeowners association and condominium matters involving town houses, condos, apartments and housing developments
- Financing, including residential and commercial mortgages and credit lines
- Property valuation and appraisal issues
- Environmental concerns
- Landlord-tenant matters involving commercial and residential properties
Contact The Firm
Our real estate attorneys provide personalized representation throughout Colorado. Contact us for appointment to discuss your unique circumstances.