Comprehensive Business Law Services
From the entrepreneur ready to set up shop for the first time to the successful businessperson who wants to limit exposure to liability while growing profits, Pearson & Paris, P.C., is ready to help you realize your goals. Our clients range from multinational corporations to small businesses. Whatever your business needs, we have the legal knowledge and practical experience to help you minimize risks and maximize opportunities.
Our Denver business lawyers have the negotiating skills required to successfully close business transactions and effectively negotiate to solve disagreements, but we also have the courtroom experience to prevail at trial should it be needed.
Colorado Lawyers Offering Comprehensive Services
Pearson & Paris, P.C., offers legal representation and counsel in a wide range of areas of business and transactional law, including:
- Business formation: Cost-efficient assistance for entrepreneurs in creation of business entities (limited liability company, S-corporation, C-corporation, partnership).
- Business litigation: Our attorneys are skilled in resolving business disputes of all types. This includes cases involving business fraud, noncompetes and international matters.
- Intellectual property infringement: We assist businesses in zealously protecting intellectual property such as trademarks and copyrights.
- Employment law: We help business owners resolve employment disputes and draft employment contracts. We also advise clients on civil rights issues and discrimination claims and assess potential exposure when a business terminates an employee.
- Nonprofit and 501(c)(3) entities: Advising organizations on issues related to employment, liability, directors and officers, and procedures. Attorney James V. Pearson has more than 30 years’ experience serving on boards and advising nonprofits.
- Mergers, acquisitions, real estate law: Our extensive experience helping companies acquire businesses enables us to also assist clients in acquiring, selling or leasing property.
Handling International Business Issues
At our firm, we handle a wide variety of international business litigation issues and international business transactions. If you run a business outside the U.S. and are looking for U.S. counsel, we are ready to represent you. If you are an American business owner doing business in a foreign country, you can count on us to handle your international legal needs.
We maintain relationships with attorneys and law firms around the world, enabling us to provide clients with comprehensive service across a number of nations. In addition, attorney Sean Paris is a native of Belgium and speaks multiple languages. Whatever your international business needs, you can be confident in our ability to handle the issue.
Call our office for an initial consultation at reduced Rates with an experienced business lawyer. You can also contact us online.
Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover accepted.