Guidance Concerning Residential Leases
As a property owner or manager, you want to ensure that your property and your rights are protected. An experienced real estate attorney can help you safeguard your interests.
When it comes to residential leases, make sure you eliminate as much risk as you can. Get definitive answers to questions like:
- How long a lease should I offer a tenant?
- What are the risks of using a boilerplate lease form?
- What are the best ways to avoid troublesome tenants?
- What are the best lease terms for my property?
- How can I make sure I am receiving fair-market rent?
- What are my options for evicting a tenant for nonpayment of rent, criminal activity, property damage or another serious problem?
- How do I cover my losses if a tenant has damaged the property?
- Can my lease dispute be settled out of court?
Protecting The Rights Of Property Owners
At Pearson & Paris, P.C., we protect the rights of residential and commercial property owners and managers in the Denver area and throughout Colorado:
- Private owners of single-family homes and multifamily rental properties
- Owners of apartment buildings and condos
- Property managers of apartment complexes
- Homeowners associations (HOAs)
Get The Practical Advice You Need | Contact Us
Lakewood-based Pearson & Paris, P.C., can give you practical, understandable advice about the issues that are important to you. We are known for our strong legal knowledge and our commitment to excellent service.
Whether you have used legal counsel in the past or you have never worked with a real estate lawyer, we welcome the opportunity to speak with you.