Skilled Guidance On Commercial Real Estate
In most cases, there is a lot riding on a commercial real estate transaction. There is the risk of loss if things don’t go well. To protect your interests and minimize the potential for problems, you should obtain advice from an experienced transactional attorney.
Pearson & Paris, P.C., has a high level of experience with important real estate and business transactions. We help our clients come out on top.
What Type Of Transaction Are You Involved In?
At Pearson & Paris, P.C., our attorneys advise clients on commercial real estate transactions in the Denver area and throughout Colorado. We can provide you with the guidance you need regarding:
- Commercial leases involving office space, retail space, manufacturing facilities or other types of property
- The purchase and sale of real estate
- Real estate development and investment, as well as the formation of entities (such as LLCs for purpose of investment
- The drafting and review of contracts and questions about specific performance
- The purchase and sale of businesses involving real estate as a component
Do You Need To Resolve A Property Dispute?
With our strong litigation skills, our law firm can also help you find solutions to:
Looking for an experienced commercial real estate transaction lawyer? Our Lakewood-based firm can answer your questions. Contact Pearson & Paris, P.C., to learn more.