Assistance In Landlord-Tenant Matters
Landlords and tenants have important interests to protect. When a dispute arises between parties, both can suffer loss, financially and otherwise.
If you are seeking an attorney to help you resolve a landlord-tenant problem, Pearson & Paris, P.C., can give you the advice you need. The firm is based in Lakewood and serves clients in challenging commercial and residential real estate matters throughout Colorado.
Protecting The Rights Of Landlords And Property Owners
At Pearson & Paris, P.C., we have handled countless transactional matters and lawsuits related to real estate. If you need representation, we can help you as:
- An apartment building owner in the Denver area
- A landlord who needs to evict a tenant
- A property owner with questions about the language in a lease
- A landlord who wants to stay out of court and save money, either as a plaintiff or defendant
- A manager or owner who needs assistance with a challenging contract issue
- A property owner who must respond to a safety concern or demands for repairs or improvements
Every case is different. We can answer your specific questions about your case.
Talk To An Experienced Lawyer
Searching for a landlord-tenant attorney in Lakewood or the Denver area? Contact the law firm of Pearson & Paris, P.C., for a case evaluation.