Practical Advice About Boundary Disputes
If you are dealing with a boundary dispute that has escalated from an annoying interpersonal issue to a legal matter, get the legal advice you need. As a property owner, you may need an attorney to protect your rights.
Protecting Our Clients’ Rights In Property Owner Disputes
At Pearson & Paris, P.C., we are experienced in complex real estate law. Our attorneys represent property owners in rural areas throughout Colorado. We serve clients involved in ranching and farming, as well as private homeowners who are experiencing problems with boundaries.
As your law firm, we can protect your rights and help you answer questions like:
- How can I determine where a property line actually lies?
- Is a particular fence meant to mark a property line, or is it there for livestock control?
- What if part of a fence on pasture land is being disputed?
- What if the dispute involves former ranch land that is now used residentially?
- Does the concept of adverse possession relate to my case?
- When does “permissive use” become nonpermissive?
- Does a property easement relate to my boundary dispute?
- How can I deal with a boundary dispute that involves a family member?
Contact Pearson & Paris To Learn More
Talk to a boundary dispute lawyer based in Lakewood and the Denver area. Contact our attorneys to learn more about how to resolve a boundary dispute. We are here to answer your questions.