Residential Real Estate Transactions
If you are buying, selling or leasing residential real estate in Colorado, you want to maximize your return or benefit and reduce your risk. The transactional lawyers of Pearson & Paris, P.C., can help you accomplish these fundamental goals.
Prevent Problems Before They Start | Get The Guidance You Need
Whether your closing is rapidly approaching or you are in the earlier planning stages, you can prevent problems in the future by being thorough now. Our firm can guide you through the process of:
- Negotiating the listing agreement with your broker
- Writing up a purchase agreement
- Drafting contracts and making sure they are favorable to you and free from problematic elements
- Exploring your financing options
- Leasing a house, apartment or condominium
- Purchasing or selling investment property
- Resolving a dispute and preventing a lawsuit, when possible
Buying Or Selling? Contact Pearson & Paris, P.C.
The attorneys of Pearson & Paris, P.C., are skilled and methodical in dealing with real estate matters. We are in the business of helping our clients achieve success. Contact us to get your questions answered.
The firm’s residential real estate transaction lawyers are based in Lakewood, Colorado.