Skilled Trademark Application Attorneys
Original ideas and creations can represent years of hard work and investment, which is why legal means can be employed to protect them from use by unauthorized parties. Trademarks are designed to grant legal ownership of unique words, phrases, images, designs and symbols — and even sounds or smells — to entities that register them, whether for the protection of businesses, brands or products or for other purposes. In the United States, trademarks are registered with the Department of Commerce’s United States Patent and Trademark Office.
The business law firm of Pearson & Paris represents corporate, small business and individual clients in trademark matters, primarily with regard to the establishment of domestic and international trademarks. We can help you protect your legal rights by securing unregistered trademarks, unregistered service marks or registered trademarks.
Comprehensive Knowledge Of Trademark Laws And The Trademark Office
Our lawyers offer a comprehensive knowledge of trademark statutes and a full understanding of the workings of the trademark office and its examiners. Our services include:
- Providing thorough trademark searches for words or designs
- Preparing trademark applications with the United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Resolving post-review issues when a trademark examiner presents them
- Working with the trademark office to gain ultimate approval of trademarks
- Securing international trademarks by registration with the European Union or WIPO, the World Intellectual Property Organization
- Primary and supplemental trademark registration
The establishment of trademarks can be a painstaking process that calls for skilled legal help. Contact Pearson & Paris for assistance with your trademark matter.