Skilled Representation In Breach Of Contract Cases
Breach of contract means that a binding agreement has been broken. It is the most common basis for a business lawsuit.
A breach of contract lawsuit should be undertaken with a certain goal in mind. The primary goal is usually to determine and obtain proper damages for losses incurred as a result of the breach. This is usually measured in a dollar amount.
If you believe a contract breach has taken place, talk to a business attorney about your rights and options for addressing the problem. You may or may not need to go to court. There may be different approaches and different remedies. You may be able to minimize the damage and the expense with methods you may not have considered.
Protecting Your Rights | Mitigating The Damage
At Pearson & Paris, P.C., the Law Firm of the Rocky Mountains, we negotiate and litigate breach of contract cases throughout Colorado. As your attorneys, we can take action right away to protect your rights. We handle cases involving:
- Anticipatory breach — conduct by another party that makes an apparent threat of breach
- Specific performance
- Fraud or breach of fiduciary duty
- Commercial real estate matters
- International business transactions
- Employment contracts and contentious employment matters
- Intellectual property matters
- A client, partner, investor or vendor breaking the terms of a contract
Lakewood Breach Of Contract Attorneys | Contact Pearson & Paris, P.C., For A Thorough Case Evaluation
Pearson & Paris, P.C., based in Lakewood, serves clients in the Denver area and throughout Colorado. One of our lawyers can evaluate your case and help you understand your options for resolving it. Contact us for advice. Call 303-872-4719.