Making Estate Administration Easier
It is always hard to lose a family member. In addition to dealing with their grief, some families worry about the hassle and expense of probate and estate administration to settle a loved one’s affairs. Our attorneys understand these concerns.
We Can Handle Every Aspect Of Your Estate Matter
At the Lakewood, Colorado, law firm of Pearson & Paris, P.C., we work with clients to make sure all aspects of the estate administration process proceed as smoothly as possible: the distribution of assets, the paying of debts and expenses, and the handling of any tax issues.
We can answer important questions such as:
- How do we handle a family conflict related to an estate?
- Is it necessary to open a probate case with a court when a family member dies? Or is it possible to take care of this without going to court?
- If you do go to court, is it formal probate or informal?
- Can we settle the estate without going to court?
- What if my siblings and I disagree about how the estate should be handled?
- Will we have to pay estate taxes?
- Will we need to file tax returns?
- What happens to property? Does it have to be sold?
- What happens if there is no will in place?
Contact Us To Learn More
Contact Pearson & Paris, P.C., for help with your estate administration needs. Our lawyers serve clients throughout the Denver area.