Lakewood Family Estate Planning Attorney
Preparation And Protection For The Future
There are unique estate planning requirements when going through a divorce, dissolution proceeding or legal separation, and this is the time to consider updating or establishing documents such as trust agreements, wills, powers of attorney, advance life directives, living wills, life insurance beneficiary designations and other legal documents where you want to account for your new family makeup.
Contact our Lakewood law firm for guidance with your estate planning today.
Experienced Estate Planning In Colorado
Good estate planning boils down to preparation for the future and protection from undesired outcomes. While it involves legal and financial concerns, estate planning helps us to address important human concerns and fears: What will happen to my children if I die unexpectedly? Who will make decisions about my health if I am unable to do so? How will my business and other assets be handled when I’m not around?
The lawyers of Pearson & Paris, P.C., work with families, seniors, business owners and others on strategic estate planning designed to increase confidence and reduce the fear of the unknown. We can help you make plans to ensure that your wishes will be honored and that your loved ones are provided for in the future. Our capabilities include:
- Simple wills that specify your wishes
- Appointment of guardians for children or vulnerable family members
- Establishment of trusts for children, including special-needs trusts
- Rewriting of wills for seniors and others when there have been changes in circumstances
- Asset protection planning
- Business succession planning
- Powers of attorney, including health care powers of attorney
- Living wills and health care directives
A Colorado Wills And Trusts Attorney Serving Denver, Lakewood And Arvada
We can answer your questions about wills, trusts and other estate planning matters. Contact Pearson & Paris at 303-872-4719 or toll free at 303-872-4719 to speak to an experienced Lakewood estate planning attorney.