Guidance Regarding Recreational Injuries
Participation in certain recreational activities carries risk. Many people enjoy outdoor pursuits and sports because of their unpredictable nature. The problem is that many outdoor enthusiasts are injured — in preventable ways — because of someone else’s negligence or carelessness.
Injured Doing The Things They Love
At Pearson & Paris, P.C., our attorneys represent clients in the Denver area who are injured while doing the things they love. We have the experience to represent injured people and their families, helping them obtain full and fair compensation for losses and damages related to:
- Whitewater rafting
- Whitewater canoeing
- Climbing accidents and falls
- Hiking accidents
- Snowmobile accidents
- Boating accidents, which often involve alcohol use
- Team sports activities involving children, adolescents and adults
Talk To The Right Person
You may have a strong Colorado negligence case or wrongful death lawsuit. Make sure your legal concerns are addressed by a lawyer. You can ask us questions like:
- What if another participant caused the accident?
- I signed a release of liability — does that mean I can’t sue?
- Is it appropriate for me to bring an injury lawsuit?
- How much compensation can I expect to receive for my injuries?
- How long will my case take to resolve?
- Should I take the check I am being offered by the insurance company?
- Does the Skier Safety Act relate to my skiing accident case?
- Does the Equine Safety Act relate to my case?