Legal Guidance For Injured Motorcyclists And Their Families
Motorcycle riders master their bikes to enjoy the thrill of speed and the freedom of the road, or simply to commute to and from work or school. Unfortunately, they also face the risk of being hit by negligent drivers on streets, roads and highways.
Even the most experienced riders can be killed or severely injured at the hands of motorists who are not paying attention. If you or a loved one suffered a serious injury, our firm can help you.
‘I Didn’t Even See That Motorcycle’
Many times, biker injuries are caused by inattentive drivers who may be unaware of the cyclist’s very presence on the road. After hitting a motorcyclist, many drivers report that they didn’t even see the bike.
At Pearson & Paris, P.C., in Lakewood, Colorado, we know how to protect the rights of clients injured in motorcycle accidents in the Denver area. Our attorneys work to obtain maximum compensation in cases involving:
- Motorists who were speeding or driving recklessly
- Motorcyclists who were hit by trucks or other commercial vehicles
- Bikers injured by distracted drivers who were texting or using smartphones behind the wheel
- Drivers who were impaired by alcohol or drugs
- The wrongful death of a cyclist
Every personal injury case is different. Get the advice you need regarding your case.