Bicycle Accident Lawsuits
Bicyclists have the right to safety on the road. Colorado statutes and local laws require motorists to be considerate and obey rules designed to keep bikers safe. When car and truck drivers are negligent or reckless, cyclists in their path can get hurt or killed.
Advice For Injured Cyclists In the Denver Area
If you or a loved one was hit on a bike in the Denver area and you need advice about your legal rights, talk to a personal injury attorney at Pearson & Paris, P.C. We can provide you with honest, useful advice about your legal rights and options for obtaining compensation if you were hurt because of someone else’s negligence.
Our firm is able to handle accidents involving:
- Cyclists who were struck by motor vehicles at intersections
- Car and truck drivers who ran a red light or a stop sign
- Pedestrians who were hit by cars
- Adults commuting on bikes
- Children who were injured while riding bicycles
- Head trauma and traumatic brain injuries (TBI)
- Neck, back and spine injuries
- Soft tissue injuries
Excellent Service | Free Consultation | Contingency Fees
Pearson & Paris, P.C., is a boutique firm known for excellent service and a commitment to reaching the best possible result in every case we handle.
Contact our offices in Lakewood for a free consultation about your injury matter.