Easy To Work With. Experienced And Thorough.
Every legal problem is different. And every law firm is different. At Pearson & Paris, P.C., based in the Denver area, our lawyers are known for being conscientious, intelligent and personable.
We understand that you have numerous choices when you are picking an attorney to help you address an important legal issue. We invite you to consider Pearson & Paris, P.C., for several reasons:
- Our track record is long and impressive. Pearson & Paris attorneys have been successful in handling a wide array of legal matters throughout Colorado, for many years. We can offer you a lengthy list of referrals if you desire it.
- Our peer-reputation is strong. We have earned a strong reputation among our peers in the legal profession. Attorneys with the firm have received the AV-Preeminent* peer rating from Martindale-Hubbell for ethical standards and legal ability.
- Our attorneys are easy to work with. We think good lawyering is not just a matter of knowing the law, giving advice and going to court — it's about building genuine relationships. Our clients find Pearson & Paris attorneys to be personable and easy to work with.
- Our clients feel taken care of. Ultimately, it doesn't matter what we say about ourselves; what counts is achieving consistent, sustained satisfaction for our clients. We communicate with the people we represent. We return their calls. We work hard to reach favorable outcomes.
- Our fees are fair. Our firm believes in providing high-quality representation, strong results and strong value. The clarity of our fee structures reflects this. We will let you know, beforehand, what it will cost to resolve your legal matter.
Lakewood Firm Serving All Of Colorado | Call Us For An Initial Consultation
We are the Law Firm of the Rocky Mountains. Pearson & Paris, P.C., is here to help you solve whatever legal challenge you are facing. Contact us today.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories — legal ability and general ethical standards.