An Overview Of Criminal Defense
An Intelligent, Strategic Approach to Defense
At Pearson & Paris, P.C., we are not reluctant to take on difficult cases. We have the experience, resources and advocacy skills needed to handle the most complex cases, as well as those involving lesser offenses and misdemeanors.
We examine every detail and nuance in a case, carefully evaluating every factual and legal issue. This intelligent approach can level the playing field when you are facing a well-prepared prosecutor.
Our firm defends people facing all types of felony and misdemeanor charges, including:
- Assault, violent crimes and homicides — first-degree murder, second-degree murder, criminally negligent homicide, assault, domestic violence and harassment
- Crimes against property — burglary, robbery, criminal mischief and trespass
- Drug offenses — drug distribution, possession, importation and cultivation of marijuana
- DUI and vehicular crimes — misdemeanor and felony DUI, vehicular assault and homicide, DUID and underage DUI
- Fraud, theft and white collar crimes — check fraud, credit card fraud, forgery, theft and shoplifting
- Sex offenses — sexual assault, sexual assault on a child, Internet enticement of a child and failing to register as a sex offender
- Weapons offenses — carrying a concealed weapon, possession of a weapon as a previous offender and prohibited use of a weapon
- Post-conviction matters — probation violations, appeals and expungements
Experienced Advocates Who Will Defend You
Our attorneys have more than 50 years of combined experience in criminal law. They are skilled advocates who have represented clients in hundreds of jury and bench trials, and countless other hearings. Whether it involves fraud defense, a DUI or other crime in Colorado, Pearson & Paris, P.C., will fight for your rights and freedom every step of the way.
Get your questions answered - call us today at (303) 974-9401 to schedule your reduced rate initial consultation