Colorado Purchase Agreement Attorneys Serving Englewood, Lakewood and Denver
Real estate is a broad area that involves significant opportunities and risks. The Colorado laws that govern real estate matters can be complex, and having the assistance of an experienced attorney can help you minimize risks and prevent problems in the future.
The attorneys of Pearson & Paris, P.C., represent businesses, associations and individuals in a variety of residential and commercial real estate matters, helping them protect their interests and maximize the potential of their deals. Our lawyers assist clients with:
- Residential purchases and sales, including the review and drafting of purchase agreements and other important contracts
- Commercial real estate purchases and sales involving office spaces, retail shops, restaurants, manufacturing and warehouse spaces, new developments and other properties
- Residential and commercial lease agreements: We review, draft and negotiate leases that meet the needs of our clients.
- Litigation involving boundary disputes, adverse possession and many other issues
- Quiet title actions: We can help you clear title, and resolve title and conveyance disputes.
- Foreclosures: We represent creditors and defend borrowers in residential and commercial foreclosure actions of all types
- Homeowners' association and condominium matters involving townhouses, condos, apartments and housing developments
- Financing, including residential and commercial mortgages, and credit lines
- Property valuation and appraisal issues
- Environmental concerns
- Landlord-tenant matters involving commercial and residential properties
Contact the Firm
Our Lakewood real estate attorneys provide personalized representation throughout Colorado. Contact us to schedule an appointment.