Pearson & Paris, P.C. - The Law Firm of the Rocky Mountains
Protecting Your Assets and Interests in Civil Litigation
For comprehensive legal representation dedicated to protecting your personal and professional assets and interests, turn to experienced civil litigators Pearson & Paris, P.C., serving the Denver metropolitan area and the state of Colorado. Our firm is focused on understanding the details of our clients' cases, so that we can help you make informed decisions on how best to proceed in pursuit of your goals.
Our firm has substantial experience in a wide range of types of litigation, including insurance defense, commercial litigation, collections litigation, probate litigation and other forms of civil litigation. Our experienced attorneys are skilled negotiators who seek cost-efficient, beneficial resolutions to conflicts. When circumstances warrant it, our experienced trial lawyers will go to court to achieve the best results for our clients.
If you've got an insurance defense matter or other litigation concern, call 303-872-4719 in Denver metropolitan area or toll-free at 888-725-2609 across the state of Colorado for a free initial phone consultation. You can also contact us online.
Pearson & Paris, P.C. represents clients in the following areas of civil litigation:
- Insurance defense: We have extensive experience in travel and recreation law insurance defense, but we also represent clients in construction litigation, auto accident defense and personal injury defense.
- Commercial litigation: We handle commercial transaction litigation; matters involving the Uniform Commercial Code, and cases involving complex dissolution of businesses and distribution of assets.
- Probate litigation: Guiding clients through the intersection of law and emotions involved in probate litigation.
- Administrative proceedings: Helping clients navigate administrative and court hearings on driver's license revocation (often related to DUI and criminal defense matters); professional licenses subject to revocation; state personnel board hearings for classified workers who've been terminated or subjected to disciplinary action
- Collections litigation: We handle simple collections matters, as well as complex cases involving substantial debts. We're also experienced in cases involving fraudulent conveyance of assets. In addition, we help clients restructure mortgages, as well as assist clients with loans in default and credit card debt.
- Family law litigation: We handle post-divorce decree matters, such as child support and child custody modifications, as well as civil protection orders.
- Infringement actions: Trademark and copyright infringement actions.
- Employment-related litigation: We represent employers and employees in matters of wrongful termination, wage claims, harassment and discrimination cases.
- Civil rights litigation: We represent people subjected to constitutional violations by government officials.